Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/220582
- Ladle eye detection using multivariate image analysis
- Brooks, Geoffrey; Subagyo
- A useful semi-empirical relationship between operating conditions and ladle eye size has been developed through a recent study at McMaster University.
- Publication type
- Journal article
- Iron and Steelmaker, Vol. 30, part 10 (Oct 2003), pp. 17-22
- Publication year
- Image analysis; Inert gas stirring; Iron steel industry; Molten steel; Steel refining; Steelmaking; Theoretical study
- Iron and Steel Society
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2003.
- Additional information
- This article is a republication of a paper presented at the ISSTech Conference in Indianapolis in April 2003. Subagyo is incorrectly named on the paper as 'Subgayo'. This error has been corrected in this record to facilitate ease of its discovery.