Search Swinburne Research Bank
Home List of Titles EnviRONment and other bath smelting processes for treating organic and ferrous wastes
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/220486
- EnviRONment and other bath smelting processes for treating organic and ferrous wastes
- Street, S.; Brooks, Geoffrey; Reilly, L.; Worner, H. K.
- In recent years, it has become apparent that bath smelting may be a suitable technology for treating wastes. Technologies developed by Molten Metal Technology, Ausmelt, Mintek, Techtronics, and the University of Wollongong utilize molten baths of metal and slag to process metal-containing wastes. This paper discusses the similarities and differences between these processes, focusing particularly on the EnvIRONment process.
- Publication type
- Journal article
- JOM: Journal of the Minerals, Metals and Materials Society, Vol. 50, no. 4 (Apr 1998), pp. 43-47
- Publication year
- FOR Code(s)
- 0912 Materials Engineering; 0913 Mechanical Engineering; 0914 Resources Engineering and Extractive Metallurgy
- Bath smelting processes; EnvIRONment process; Metal-containing waste
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © The Minerals, Metals and Materials Society, 1998.
- Peer reviewed