Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/220937
- Cooperative and work-integrated education in science
- Zegwaard, Karsten E.; Laslett, Robert L.
- This chapter examines the practice of cooperative and work-integrated learning for science programs. It begins by identifying the labels used to describe science, and considers the history and development of science cooperative and work-integrated learning programs. International models and issues for cooperative and work-integrated learning in science follow, and the chapter concludes with a case study from New Zealand.
- Publication type
- Book chapter
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology
- International handbook for cooperative and work-integrated education: international perspectives of theory, research and practice, 2nd ed. / Richard K. Coll and Karsten E. Zegwaard, chapter 10, pp. 101-110
- Publication year
- Co-op programs; Cooperative education; Cooperative programs; Science programs; Work-integrated learning
- World Association for Cooperative Education
- 9780615518855, 0615518850
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © World Association for Cooperative Education Inc.