Search Swinburne Research Bank
Home List of Titles Emotions, deep memory and haunting: their role in sustaining entrenched ideological and political divisions in Argentina
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/221176
- Emotions, deep memory and haunting: their role in sustaining entrenched ideological and political divisions in Argentina
- Stockwell, Jill
- Abstract not available.
- Publication type
- Conference paper
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology. Faculty of Life and Social Sciences. The Swinburne Institute for Social Research
- Paper presented at 'Beyond testimony and trauma', the Oral History in the Aftermath of Mass Violence Conference, Montreal, Canada, 22-25 March 2012
- Publication year
- Argentina; Deep memory; Emotions; Haunting; Ideological divisions; Ideology; Oral testimony; Political divisions; Politics
- Centre for Oral History and Digital Storytelling, Concordia University
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2012.