Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/222802
|Download PDF (Published version) (Adobe Acrobat PDF, 1 MB)|
- Generation of coherent radiation in the water window
- Dao, L. V.; Vu, H. L.; Dinh, K. B.; Gaffney, N.; Balaur, E.; Hannaford, P.; Smith, T. A.
- The phase-matched harmonic radiation down to the water window region (~ 4.4 nm) is obtained and exhibits a good beam profile and high spatial coherence using a 1 kHz infrared pulses at 1400 nm.
- Publication type
- Conference paper
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology. Faculty of Engineering and Industrial Sciences. Centre for Atom Optics and Ultrafast Spectroscopy
- Research in Optical Sciences, OSA Technical Digest: incorporating the proceedings of the High Intensity Lasers and High Field Phenomena (HILAS) meeting, Berlin, Germany, 19-21 March 2012, Paper no. HM1C.2.
- Publication year
- EUV; Ultrafast lasers; UV; X-ray lasers
- Optical Society of America
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2012 Optical Society of America. This paper was published in Research in Optical Sciences and is made available as an electronic reprint with the permission of OSA. The paper can be found at the following URL on the OSA website: http://www.opticsinfobase.org/abstract.cfm?URI=HILAS-2012-HM1C.2. Systematic or multiple reproduction or distribution to multiple locations via electronic or other means is prohibited and is subject to penalties under law.
- Full text
- Peer reviewed