Search Swinburne Research Bank
Home List of Titles The development of environmental education in engineering courses at Swinburne University of Technology
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/223262
- The development of environmental education in engineering courses at Swinburne University of Technology
- Lamborn, Julia; Frecker, G. B.
- Swinburne University of Technology has recently undergone a major redesign of its undergraduate engineering courses. This has enabled the introduction of an environmental stream within the civil engineering course and the inclusion of environmentally focused subjects within the chemical engineering course. The demand for these streams had existed for some time and course redesign offered an ideal opportunity to change the approach and emphasis within the existing undergraduate courses.
- Publication type
- Conference paper
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology. School of Engineering and Science
- Proceedings of 'Engineers deliver sustainability', the Australasian Environmental Engineering Conference, Wellington, New Zealand, 11-14 July 1999 / Ian Gunn (ed.), pp. 153-158
- Publication year
- Australia; Curriculum change; Engineering; Environmental education; Environmental engineering; Study and teaching; Swinburne University of Technology
- Institution of Professional Engineers New Zealand
- 9780908960323, 0908960328
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 1996 - 2012 IPENZ.
- Peer reviewed