Search Swinburne Research Bank
Home List of Titles Psychoanalytic research into organisations: action research, participative action research and action leaning in organizations
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/223326
- Psychoanalytic research into organisations: action research, participative action research and action leaning in organizations
- Long, Susan
- Action research is a type of problem-driven research which diminishes the distance between researcher and researched; it emphasizes the active involvement of both researcher and researched in the process of knowledge generation through action interventions. Susan Long examines psychoanalytically informed action research and juxtaposes it to participative action research and action learning as applied to organisations.
- Publication type
- Book chapter
- Organizations in depth: the psychoanalysis of organizations / Yiannis Gabriel and Seth Allcorn (eds.), pp. 262-266
- Publication year
- Action research; Corporate culture; Organisational behaviour; Psychology; Psychoanalysis; Research
- Sage Publications
- 9780761952619, 0761952616
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 1999 Yiannis Gabriel.
- Peer reviewed