Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/223256
- Key factors in postgraduate research: a guide for students
- Toncich, Dario J.
- This book has been written with the aim of assisting students who are undertaking postgraduate research programs to clearly understand the role of such programs and the processes and parameters by which they are examined. It further aims to examine a range of key factors which contribute towards successful outcomes in postgraduate research programs and to demonstrate how such factors can be addressed during the course of a research program.
- Publication type
- Publication year
- Colleges; Graduate work; Higher education; Postgraduate research; Postgraduate students; Research; Universities
- Chrystobel Engineering
- 9781876665005, 1876665009
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © Dr. D.J. Toncich 1999.
- Peer reviewed