Search Swinburne Research Bank
Home List of Titles Global Analysis for the measurement of electrochemical parameters with cylindrical electrodes
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/223419
- Global Analysis for the measurement of electrochemical parameters with cylindrical electrodes
- Mahon, Peter J.; Phillips, William R. C.
- Global Analysis is applied to simulated cyclic voltammograms obtained at electrodes with cylindrical geometry to calculate the characteristic transport, kinetic and thermodynamic parameters that describe the electron transfer process. The capacity to directly analyze for various electron transfer models is also demonstrated and the results indicate that the accuracy in obtaining the important transport, kinetic and thermodynamic parameters is excellent.
- Publication type
- Journal article
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology
- Electrochimica Acta, Vol. 74 (Jul 2012), pp. 16-22
- Publication year
- FOR Code(s)
- 02 Physical Sciences; 03 Chemical Sciences; 09 Engineering
- Convolution; Cyclic voltammetry; Cylinder electrode; Electrochemical kinetics; Global Analysis
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2012 Elsevier Ltd. All rights reserved.
- Peer reviewed