Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/223388
- Analysis of image steganography techniques in secure online voting
- Rura, Lauretha; Issac, Biju; Haldar, Manas Kumar
- As the demand of more secure yet efficient image steganography tools has increased, different steganography approaches have been proposed. In this paper some of those approaches are examined in order to identify the appropriate image steganography technique to be implemented in an electronic voting system. Different set of criteria has been set into place to analyze and evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of the presented steganography approaches.
- Publication type
- Conference paper
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology. Sarawak Campus. School of Engineering, Computing and Science
- Proceedings of the 2011 International Conference on Computer Science and Network Technology (ICCSNT 2011), Harbin, China, 24-26 December 2011, Vol. 1, pp. 120-124
- Publication year
- F5 algorithm; Electronic voting; Image steganography; Least significant bits; Palette-based images; Spread spectrum
- 9781457715846, 1457715848
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2011 IEEE.
- Peer reviewed