Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/224370
- Avgeriou, P.; Lago, P.; Grundy, J.; Mistrik, I.; Hall, J.
- The preceding chapters in this book address a plethora of intriguing challenges, all directed towards bridging the gap between requirements engineering and architecture. These challenges, put together, capture a large part of the problem space currently faced by architects and requirements engineers alike. We review the various challenges that have been discussed in the preceding chapters. We present an abstracted form of the emerging trends that have been identified to deal with these challenges, referring back to individual chapters in order to exemplify them.
- Publication type
- Book chapter
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology
- Relating software requirements and architectures / Paris Avgeriou, John Grundy, Jon G. Hall, Patricia Lago and Ivan Mistrik (eds.), chapter 21, pp. 373-378
- Publication year
- Requirements engineering; Software architectures; Trends
- 9783642210006, 3642210007
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2011.
- Peer reviewed