Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/224487
- Largest radio telescope shared with South Africa
- Kelly, Fran; Couch, Warrick
- The world's most sensitive radio telescope will be shared between Australia and South Africa, so that the project can benefit from the best of both locations. The Square Kilometre Array will be the largest radio telescope ever built, and will cost $2 billion.
- Publication type
- Media interview
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology. Faculty of Information and Communication Technologies. Centre for Astrophysics and Supercomputing
- 'Breakfast', presented by Fran Kelly, 28 May 2012
- Publication year
- Astronomy; Australia; Radio astronomy; Radio telescopes; South Africa; Square Kilometre Array
- Australian Broadcasting Corporation
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2012.