Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/225302
|Download PDF (Published version) (Adobe Acrobat PDF, -1 bytes)|
- Feverish sleeplessness
- Tofts, Darren
- The CyberDada Manifesto defined the cyber art scene of the 1990s. A key international video work, it captured the emergent aesthetics of the digital world and the techno-humanist themes that would underwrite the scholarly disciplines of cyberculture and the digital humanities. Along with the Manifesto, this retrospective exhibits CyberDada art works and documents that have been archived at the Victoria and Albert Museum in London and the Cyberpunk Project.
- Publication type
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology
- Essay appeared in the catalogue for the exhibition 'CyberDada Retrospective', New Low Gallery, Carlton, Victoria, Australia, 03-08 June 2012
- Publication year
- 20th century art; Cyberculture; CyberDada; Exhibition catalogues; Installation art; Innocent, Troy; Nason, Dale
- New Low Gallery
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2012 Darren Tofts. The published version is reproduced with the kind permission of the author and exhibitor.
- Full text