Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/225443
|Download PDF (Published version) (Adobe Acrobat PDF, 102 KB)|
- Strength in numbers: do ERA rankings add up for universities?
- Bailes, Matthew
- The Excellence in Research for Australia Initiative (ERA) is the federal government's latest attempt to quantify the 'excellence' (or otherwise) of Australian researchers. And just a few short weeks ago submissions closed for ERA 2012, to the great relief of university research offices around Australia.
- Publication type
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology. Faculty of Information and Communication Technologies. Centre for Astrophysics and Supercomputing
- The Conversation, 13 June 2012
- Publication year
- ERA 2012; Excellence in Research for Australia Initiative; Funding; Government; Higher education; Measurements; Research; Research excellence; Research quality; Research rankings; Universities
- The Conversation Media Trust
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2012. This publication is licensed for reuse under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 United States (CC BY-ND 3.0) licence (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nd/3.0/us/). The published version is reproduced in accordance with this policy.
- Full text