Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/280
|Download PDF (Published version) (Adobe Acrobat PDF, -1 bytes)|
- Digital practice: guidelines for digitising images in NSW public libraries
- Whitehead, Derek; Peppard, Judy; Atkinson, Laurie.
- This document provides guidelines and standards to assist with digitising projects in New South Wales public libraries. As well as describing minimum standards and best practice, a rationale and a brief technical explanation have been provided with links to further reading. The steps are presented in a practical sequential path, none of which are to be avoided.
- Publication type
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology. Information Resources
- Publication year
- Australia; Collection development; Conservation and restoration; Digital preservation; Digital techniques; Digitisation; Images; Library materials; New South Wales; Photographs; Pictures; Public libraries; Restoration; Special collections
- State Library of New South Wales
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2005 The Authors.
- Full text