Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/225643
- Abbott's immigration policy: revisiting cruelty
- Briskman, Linda
- The increasingly harsh asylum seeker policy of the Opposition has come as no surprise. In competing for votes, the government and the Opposition are rivals for policies aimed at electoral protection rather than sound public policy based on compassion.
- Publication type
- The Drum Opinion, 28 May 2010
- Publication year
- Abbott, Tony; Asylum seekers; Australia; Government; Immigration detention; Immigration policy; Refugees
- Australian Broadcasting Corporation
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2010.