Search Swinburne Research Bank
Home List of Titles The taxi driver, the cook and the greengrocer: the representation of non-English speaking background people in theatre, film and television
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/226925
- The taxi driver, the cook and the greengrocer: the representation of non-English speaking background people in theatre, film and television
- Bertone, Santina; Keating, Clare; Mullaly, Jenny
- 'The taxidriver, the cook and the greengrocer' is the result of a national study conducted by a collaborative research team consisting of researchers from the Workplace Studies Centre and the Communications Law Centre, Victoria University of Technology, together with consultants Effective Change. The findings of this report prompt some fundamental questions about how well and how fully the arts community draws upon the extraordinary diversity in our community. It asks how we react to and what we experience on our stages and screens and ultimately how we then present ourselves on the world stage.
- Publication type
- Publication year
- Artists; Arts; Film; Non-English speaking background; Television; Theatre
- Australia Council
- 9780642472311, 0642472319
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2000.