Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/227522
- Vaccines for otitis media: proposals for overcoming obstacles to progress
- Murphy, Timothy F.; Bakaletz, Lauren O.; Kyd, Jennelle M.; Watson, Bracie; Klein, David L.
- Otitis media is a common problem with enormous morbidity worldwide. The development of vaccines to prevent otitis media would have an important human and economic impact. A striking lack of progress in the development, production and clinical testing of vaccines to prevent otitis media has occurred in the past decade. This review outlines a series of specific proposals intended to advance vaccine development for otitis media.
- Publication type
- Journal article
- Vaccine, Vol. 23, no. 21 (Apr 2005), pp. 2696-2702
- Publication year
- FOR Code(s)
- 06 Biological Sciences; 07 Agricultural and Veterinary Sciences; 11 Medical and Health Sciences
- Immunisation; Otitis media; Vaccine
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2004 Elsevier Ltd. All rights reserved.
- Peer reviewed