Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/228038
|Download PDF (Published version) (Adobe Acrobat PDF, -1 bytes)|
- Tech for teaching: five trends changing higher education
- Salmon, Gilly
- More than 1,000 years of formal university learning and teaching does not change quickly, or without a struggle. But we are starting to see some key tech trends engaging staff and students - and therein lies the secret to change!
- Publication type
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology
- The Conversation, 10 July 2012
- Publication year
- Collective intelligence; Connectivity; Higher education; Learning; Mobility; Openness; Teaching; Technology; Trends; Universities; Virtual worlds
- The Conversation Media Trust
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2012. This publication is licensed for reuse under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 United States (CC BY-ND 3.0) licence (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nd/3.0/us/). The published version is reproduced in accordance with this policy.
- Full text