Search Swinburne Research Bank
Home List of Titles The IC process in the 'new telecoms world': the Ericsson Business Consulting Norrkoping experience
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/228418
- The IC process in the 'new telecoms world': the Ericsson Business Consulting Norrkoping experience
- Roos, Goran; Lovingsson, Fredrik
- This article addresses the experience of Ericsson Business Consulting Norrkoping's management team, where they allocated ten days to articulate their business recipe clearly and to develop an action plan for increasing the utilization of its intellectual resources (IC). It describes the IC Process from a managerial point of view, by outlining its framework and defining relevant resources. The overall results from the process was a business recipe aligned to the strategic intent, a deep understanding of what drives value for the company's stakeholders, and improved business focus.
- Publication type
- Book chapter
- Intellectual capital management: a strategic perspective / Goran Roos and Sharath Jutur (eds.), Chapter 5, pp. 71-95
- Publication year
- Ericsson; Intellectual capital; Norrkoping; Knowledge management
- ICFAI University Press
- 9788178817460, 8178817462
- Publisher URL
- Book copyright © 2005 The ICFAI University Press. This chapter copyright © 1999 Goran Roos and Fredrik Lovingsson.
- Peer reviewed