Search Swinburne Research Bank
Home List of Titles The importance of research and strategy in design and branding: Conversation with Dana Arnett
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/229847
- The importance of research and strategy in design and branding: Conversation with Dana Arnett
- Muratovski, Gjoko; Arnett, D.
- Transcript from a conversation between editor Gjoko Muratovski and Dana Arnett, CEO of the US-based design and branding consultancy VSA Partners, in which the latter shares his experience working for more than thirty years with top companies such as IBM, Harley-Davidson, Nike, Converse, GAP, Caterpillar, and General Electric and explains why research and strategy is important in design and branding..
- Publication type
- Book chapter
- Design for business and industry: design as a strategic resource / Gjoko Muratovski (ed.), Vol. 1, Chapter 2
- Publication year
- Branding; Design research; Design strategy; Industrial design; Industry
- Design Foundation
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2012.
- Peer reviewed