Search Swinburne Research Bank
Home List of Titles Book review: 'Dark borders: film noir and American citizenship', by Jonathan Auerbach
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/230074
- Book review: 'Dark borders: film noir and American citizenship', by Jonathan Auerbach
- Crawford, Laura
- Review of the book 'Dark borders: film noir and American citizenship', by Jonathan Auerbach, published by Duke University Press, Durham, 2011.
- Publication type
- Journal article
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology
- Media International Australia, no. 143 (May 2012), p. 168
- Publication year
- FOR Code(s)
- 16 Studies in Human Society; 19 Studies in Creative Arts and Writing; 20 Language, Communication and Culture
- Book review; Citizenship; Film noir; Ideological alienation; United States
- School of Journalism and Communication, University of Queensland
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2012.
- Additional information
- This article appeared in the Media International Australia special issue 'Internet histories', edited by Jock Given and Gerard Goggin. See http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/230560 for more information.