Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/230135
- Touch screens and children: helping or harming?
- Mitchell, Natasha; Kaufman, Jordy
- For parents a pretty constant dilemma is how much time should the kids spend looking at a screen? How much is too much screen time? And what about the pre-schoolers - is it OK for a four-year-old to play interactive games on a smart phone or iPad? Could a small person's brain be harmed or helped by playing games on a touchscreen device? New research might provide some clues.
- Publication type
- Media interview
- Life Matters, presented by Natasha Mitchell, 01 August 2012
- Publication year
- Children; Games; Mobile devices; Screen time; Touchscreen devices
- Australian Broadcasting Corporation
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2012.