Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/230358
- Trading culture: the GATT and film and television in Australia
- Given, Jock
- Jock Given explains how Australian culture as represented by its film and television industries is in danger of being a sacrificial lamb at GATT.
- Publication type
- Journal article
- Communications Law Bulletin, Vol. 11, no. 1 (Mar 1991), pp. 9-10
- Publication year
- Australian film industry; Culture; Exports; Free trade; GATT; General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade; Intellectual property; International trade; Media services
- Communications and Media Law Association
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 1991.