Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/230322
- Audiovisual trade
- Given, Jock
- Although Australia remains a substantial net importer of audiovisual products and services, exports of films, television programs and videos have grown significantly in the past three years, reaching $146 million in 1996/97. Television exports nearly doubled over the same period, from $59 million to $117 million. Jock Given looks behind the figures.
- Publication type
- Book chapter
- Get the picture: essential data on Australian film, television, video and new media, 5th edition / Rosemary Curtis and Cathy Gray (eds.), Chapter 6, pp. 190-198
- Publication year
- Audiovisual trade; Australia; Film export; Royalties
- Australian Film Commission
- 9780642487117, 0642487111
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © Australian Film Commission December 1998.
- Peer reviewed