Search Swinburne Research Bank
Home List of Titles Spatial shaping of intense femtosecond beams for the generation of high-energy attosecond pulses
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/231193
- Spatial shaping of intense femtosecond beams for the generation of high-energy attosecond pulses
- Constant, E.; Dubrouil, A.; Hort, O.; Petit, S.; Descamps, D.; Mevel, E.
- We generate high-order harmonics with a spatially shaped TW laser beam. We present and analyse in detail a new approach for shaping an intense laser field to a flat-top intensity profile near focus. We show that this approach is well adapted for high harmonic generation with high-energy fundamental pulses and highlight the possibilities for generating high-energy attosecond pulses.
- Publication type
- Journal article
- Journal of Physics B: Atomic, Molecular and Optical Physics, Vol. 45, no. 7 (Apr 2012), article no. 074018
- Publication year
- FOR Code(s)
- 0202 Atomic, Molecular, Nuclear, Particle and Plasma Physics; 0205 Optical Physics; 0307 Theoretical and Computational Chemistry
- Attosecond pulse; Femtosecond beams; Flat-top; Fundamental pulse; High energy; High harmonic generation; High order harmonics; Intense laser field; Intensity profiles
- Institute of Physics Publishing
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2012 IOP Publishing Ltd.
- Peer reviewed