Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/231695
- The effect of lower hybrid current drive on the discrete Alfven wave spectrum
- Collins, G. A.; Howling, A. A.; Lister, J. B.; Marmillod, P.; Gormezano, C.; Parlange, F.; Vallet, J. C.; Van Houtte, D.
- The frequencies of driven global eigenmodes of the Alfven wave have been measured on the PETULA Tokamak during experiments on Lower Hybrid Wave Current Drive (LHCD). Small but significant and reproducible shifts in their resonant frequencies were measured, which varied depending on the LHCD r.f. power. Explanations for these frequency changes are discussed.
- Publication type
- Journal article
- Plasma Physics and Controlled Fusion, Vol. 29, no. 11 (Nov 1987), pp. 1631-1636
- Publication year
- FOR Code(s)
- 0202 Atomic, Molecular, Nuclear, Particle and Plasma Physics
- Alfven waves; Instrumentation; Measurement; LHCD; Lower hybrid current drive; PETULA Tokamak; Plasma physics
- Institute of Physics Publishing
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © IOP Publishing Ltd and Pergamon Journals Ltd.
- Peer reviewed