Search Swinburne Research Bank
Home List of Titles P50 sensory gating and MMN in patients with schizophrenia and their first degree relatives
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/231932
- P50 sensory gating and MMN in patients with schizophrenia and their first degree relatives
- Innes-Brown, H.; Michie, P. T.; Todd, J.; Johnston, J.; Wynne, B.; Frima, R.
- Abstract not available.
- Publication type
- Conference paper
- Paper presented at the 2000 Annual Meeting of the Australian Society for Psychophysiology, Adelaide, South Australia, Australia, 2000
- Publication year
- First-degree relatives; Mismatch negativity; MNN; P50; Sensory gating; Schizophrenia
- Australian Society for Psychophysiology
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2000.