Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/232187
|Download PDF (Published version) (Adobe Acrobat PDF, 65 KB)|
- Latham's list was a hit in the polls
- Browne, Peter
- Mark Latham's private school funding policy is usually seen as an electoral minus for Labor, but the polls suggest otherwise, writes Peter Browne.
- Publication type
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology
- Inside Story, 27 August 2012
- Publication year
- ALP; Australian Labor Party; Education; Election losses; Elections; Latham, Mark (1961-); Private schools; Schools policy
- The Swinburne Institute for Social Research, Swinburne University of Technology
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2012 by Inside Story and contributors. The published version is reproduced with the kind permission of the publisher.
- Full text