Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/233260
|Download PDF (Published version) (Adobe Acrobat PDF, -1 bytes)|
- CCi Digital Futures 2012: the Internet in Australia
- Ewing, Scott; Thomas, Julian
- This report presents findings from the third survey of the Australian component of the World Internet Project. The survey was conducted in 2011. This research is a project of the ARC Centre of Excellence for Creative Industries and Innovation at the Swinburne Institute for Social Research, Swinburne University of Technology. This report provides an overview of the study, presenting a broad picture of the Internet in Australia, with comparisons to our earlier 2007 and 2009 studies, and to the international findings of our partners in the World Internet Project. At the end of each section we have added some further analysis, examining aspects of the Australian data in more detail, and providing some international context using results from the findings of our international research partners.
- Publication type
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology. Faculty of Life and Social Sciences. The Swinburne Institute for Social Research
- Publication year
- Australia; Internet; Internet access
- ARC Centre of Excellence for Creative Industries and Innovation, Swinburne Institute for Social Research, Swinburne University of Technology
- Copyright © 2012. This report is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 Australia licence. You are free to copy, communicate and adapt this work, so long as you attribute the ARC Centre of Excellence for Creative Industries and Innovation and the authors. For more information see http://www.creativecommons. org/licenses/by/2.5/au.
- Full text