Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/233799
- What would Leonardo study after Year 12?
- Friedman, Ken
- Just over five centuries ago, a young man wrote a job application to Ludovico Sforza, the Duke of Milan. The year was 1482, and the applicant was a 30-year-old man, recently arrived in Milan from the Florence of the Medicis. The draft of the application still survives. It is surely one of the more unusual CVs in history, and it should be, as the author was Leonardo da Vinci.
- Publication type
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology. Faculty of Design
- Campus Review, 17 September 2012
- Publication year
- da Vinci, Leonardo (1452-1519); Design education; Digital media studies; Product design engineering; Skills
- APN Educational Media
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2012.