Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/233924
|Download PDF (Accepted manuscript) (Adobe Acrobat PDF, -1 bytes)|
- Towards a unified event-based software architecture
- Grundy, John C.; Hosking, John G.; Mugridge, Warwick B.
- Event-based software architectures are commonly used to solve a variety of problems. These architectures are complex to design and implement, however, especially with conventional, textual programming languages. We describe our recent work in developing visual languages and support environments for the design and implementation of a range of event-based software architectures. A synthesis of this work to produce a more general architecture description language and support environment is described.
- Publication type
- Conference paper
- Joint proceedings of the 2nd International Software Architecture Workshop (ISAW-2) and the International Workshop on Multiple Perspectives in Software Development (Viewpoints '96), held as part of the 4th ACM SIGSOFT Symposium on Foundations of Software Engineering (SIGSOFT 96), San Francisco, California, United States, 16-18 October 1996 / Alexander L. Wolf, Anthony Finkelstein, George Spanoudakis and Laura Vidal (eds.), pp. 121-125
- Publication year
- CPRGs; Event-based architectures; Software architecture
- 9780897918671, 0897918673
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © ACM, 1996. This is the author's version of the work. It is posted here by permission of ACM for your personal use. Not for redistribution. The definitive version was published in the Proceedings of the SIGSOFT workshops (1996) http://doi.acm.org/10.1145/243327.243624.
- Full text
- Peer reviewed