Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/234104
- Efficient multi-alternative protocol for multi-attribute agent negotiation
- Brzostowski, Jakub; Kowalczyk, Ryszard
- In this paper we present a novel multi-alternative negotiation protocol for multi-attribute agent negotiations. It allows for improvement of negotiation outcomes in terms of time needed to reach an agreement and the Pareto optimality of the outcome. By allowing the agent to offer a proposal comprising a set of alternatives we eliminate the problem of making trade-offs in the negotiation. We experimentally evaluate the proposed approach to show how it performs in comparison to a typical negotiation protocol.
- Publication type
- Conference paper
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology. Faculty of Information and Communication Technologies
- Proceedings of the 14th International Conference on Enterprise Information Systems (ICEIS 2012), Wroclaw, Poland, 28 June-01 July 2012 / Leszek A. Maciaszek, Alfredo Cuzzocrea and Jose Cordeiro (eds.), Vol. 1, pp. 247-252
- Publication year
- Negotiation; Negotiation offer; Negotiation protocol
- 9789898565105, 9898565101
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2012.
- Peer reviewed