Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/234275
- How Australian retailers can capitalise on the rise of online shopping
- Ewing, Scott; Thomas, Julian
- Australians are among the most enthusiastic online shoppers in the world. Our most recent survey, published in the CCi Digital Futures report, The Internet in Australia 2012, has found a quarter of Australian internet users make weekly purchases online, compared to 18% in the UK and only 12% in New Zealand.
- Publication type
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology. Faculty of Life and Social Sciences. The Swinburne Institute for Social Research
- Property Observer, 25 September 2012
- Publication year
- Australia; Internet; Online shopping; Retail industry; Retailers
- Private Media
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2012.