Search Swinburne Research Bank
Home List of Titles Innovation in building and construction: towards a model for indicator development: a report for Construction Industries Branch, Department of Industry, Science and Resources, Canberra
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/234745
|Download PDF (49 pages) (Adobe Acrobat PDF, -1 bytes)|
- Innovation in building and construction: towards a model for indicator development: a report for Construction Industries Branch, Department of Industry, Science and Resources, Canberra
- Cebon, P.; Newton, Peter W.; Noble, P.
- This report is a first step towards gaining deeper insight into the process of innovation as it exists in the building and construction sector of the economy reflecting the growing importance of technology and innovation, exposure to foreign innovation and design in a globalised economy and the need for the local industry to keep pace with those developments, the impact of information and communications technology (ICT) on industries and the need for public policy to draw upon appropriate theory, data and tools. The report presents a model of innovation in the construction sector and reviews case materials on innovation in this sector.
- Publication type
- (Apr 1999)
- Publication year
- Australia; Construction industry; Construction management; Technological innovations
- Department of Industry, Science and Resources
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 1999. This work is reproduced in good faith. Every reasonable effort has been made to trace the copyright owner. For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Full text
- Peer reviewed