Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/234952
- Beyond handouts, how do we want to be governed?
- Scales, Bill
- Over the past week The Australian Financial Review has been locked in a legal contest with the federal government and the Department of Industry for access to information about the level of subsidies provided to the three Australian-based motor vehicle assemblers. It would be far too easy to see this as a debate about freedom of information policy or industry assistance.
- Publication type
- Newspaper article
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology
- Australian Financial Review, 01 October 2012
- Publication year
- Access to information; Australia; Australian Financial Review; Automotive industry; Company-specific assistance; Freedom of information; Government; Information; Policies; Subsidies
- Fairfax Media Publications
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2012.