Search Swinburne Research Bank
Home List of Titles Some limit theorems for a single-channel system the intensity of serving which depends on the queue length
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/235064
- Some limit theorems for a single-channel system the intensity of serving which depends on the queue length
- Abramov, Vyacheslav M.
- An examination is made of a queueing system M | G | 1 with waiting and with servicing intensity dependent on the state of the system in the following way: if just before the beginning of servicing of one order the number of orders in the system does not exceer n (where n > 1), the distribution function of the duration of servicing of the order is B//1(X) and if not it it B//2(X). Limit theorems are obtained for certain characteristics of the system in the case of various changes of its parameters.
- Publication type
- Journal article
- Engineering Cybernetics (now Journal of Computer and System Sciences International), Vol. 19, no. 5 (1981), pp. 44-48
- Publication year
- FOR Code(s)
- 0806 Information Systems
- Probability; Queue length; Queueing theory
- MAIK Nauka/Interperiodica
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 1981.
- Peer reviewed