Search Swinburne Research Bank
Home List of Titles Limit theorems for certain joint distributions of a single server system with intensity of servicing dependent on the queue length II
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/235006
- Limit theorems for certain joint distributions of a single server system with intensity of servicing dependent on the queue length II
- Abramov, Vyacheslav M.
- An examination is made of a queueing system M vertical G vertical 1 for which the intensity of servicing depends on the state of the system in the following way: if the queue length does not exceed N greater than equivalent to 1 immediately prior to the instant of beginning of servicing of an order, the distribution function of the service time of that order is B//1(x) and in the opposite case it is B//2(x). Limit theorems on the joint distribution of the busy period and the number of orders serviced during that period are proven.
- Publication type
- Journal article
- Engineering Cybernetics (now Journal of Computer and System Sciences International), Vol. 22, no. 4 (1984), pp. 18-22
- Publication year
- FOR Code(s)
- 0806 Information Systems
- Joint distributions; Limit theorems; Probability; Single server system
- MAIK Nauka/Interperiodica
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 1984.
- Peer reviewed