Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/235047
- Inequalities for the GI/M/1/n loss system
- Abramov, Vyacheslav M.
- The present paper provides simple inequalities for the number of lost customers during a busy period of a GI/M/1/n queueing system.
- Publication type
- Journal article
- Journal of Applied Probability, Vol. 38, no. 1 (2001), pp. 232-234
- Publication year
- FOR Code(s)
- 0102 Applied Mathematics; 0104 Statistics
- Branching process; Busy period; Loss systems; Number of up- and down-crossings; Partial ordering
- Applied Probability Trust
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © Applied Probability Trust 2001.
- Peer reviewed