Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/235052
|Download PDF (Accepted manuscript) (Adobe Acrobat PDF, 307 KB)|
- Statistical analysis of single-server loss queueing systems
- Abramov, Vyacheslav M.
- In this article statistical bounds for certain output characteristics of the M/GI/1/n and GI/M/1/n loss queueing systems are derived on the basis of large samples of an input characteristic of these systems, such as service time in the M/GI/1/n queueing system or interarrival time in the GI/M/1/n queueing system. The analysis in this article is based on application of Kolmogorov's statistics for empirical probability distribution functions.
- Publication type
- Journal article
- Methodology and Computing in Applied Probability, Vol. 13, no. 4 (Dec 2011), pp. 763-781
- Publication year
- FOR Code(s)
- 0102 Applied Mathematics; 0103 Numerical and Computational Mathematics; 0104 Statistics
- Empirical distribution function; Kolmogorov's distribution; Kolmogorov's statistics; Order statistics; Single-server loss queueing systems; Statistics of queues
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2010 Springer Science+Business Media, LLC. The accepted manuscript is reproduced in accordance with the copyright policy of the publisher. The definitive version is available at www.springer.com.
- Additional information
- Supported by the Australian Research Council.
- Full text
- Peer reviewed