Search Swinburne Research Bank
Home List of Titles Distribution of the supremum of the queue length in queueing systems with Poisson input flow
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/234974
- Distribution of the supremum of the queue length in queueing systems with Poisson input flow
- Abramov, V. M.
- A single-server queueing system with a nonordinary Poisson input flow is examined. The durations of orders service are independent but not necessarily identically distributed. The distribution of the supremum of the queue length is obtained.
- Publication type
- Journal article
- Soviet Journal of Computer and Systems Sciences (now Journal of Computer and System Sciences International), Vol. 25, no. 4 (1987), pp. 189-193
- Publication year
- FOR Code(s)
- 0806 Information Systems
- Non-ordinary Poisson input flow; Poisson input flow; Probability; Queue length supremum distribution; Queueing systems; Single server system
- MAIK Nauka/Interperiodica
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 1987.
- Peer reviewed