Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/234992
|Download PDF (Accepted manuscript) (Adobe Acrobat PDF, -1 bytes)|
- Stochastic inequalities for single-server loss queueing systems
- Abramov, Vyacheslav M.
- The present article provides some new stochastic inequalities for the characteristics of the M/GI/1/n and GI/M/1/n loss queueing systems. These stochastic inequalities are based on substantially deepen up- and down-crossings analysis, and they are stronger than the known stochastic inequalities obtained earlier. Specifically, for a class of GI/M/1/n queueing system, two-side stochastic inequalities are obtained.
- Publication type
- Journal article
- Stochastic Analysis and Applications, Vol. 24, no. 6 (2006), pp. 1205-1221
- Publication year
- FOR Code(s)
- 0102 Applied Mathematics; 0104 Statistics; 1502 Banking, Finance and Investment
- Loss probability; Probability distribution classes; Single-server queueing systems; Stochastic inequalities
- Taylor & Francis
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © Taylor & Francis Group, LLC. The accepted manuscript is reproduced in accordance with the copyright policy of the publisher.
- Full text
- Peer reviewed