Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/235581
- The business value of HCI: how can we do better?
- Lindgaard, Gitte; Millard, Nicola
- This workshop brings together experienced HCI practitioners with an interest in the business value of HCI, and who can contribute relevant data and/or case studies showing how HCI contributes to the business bottom line. The goal of the workshop is to collect practitioners' models, case studies, thoughts, and 'lessons learned' in order to provide the HCI community with arguments, tips, tricks, and data to support our collective HCI business case.
- Publication type
- Conference paper
- Proceedings of the Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems (CHI 2002), Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States, 20-25 April 2002, pp. 928-929
- Publication year
- Business value; Human-computer interaction; Workshop
- ACM Press
- 9781581134544, 1581134541
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © is held by the author/owner(s).
- Peer reviewed