Search Swinburne Research Bank
Home List of Titles The importance of user roles in feature bundling decisions in wireless handheld devices: Strategic User Needs Analysis (SUNA)
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/235693
- The importance of user roles in feature bundling decisions in wireless handheld devices: Strategic User Needs Analysis (SUNA)
- Lindgaard, Gitte; Narasimhan, Sheila
- Abstract not available.
- Publication type
- Conference paper
- Proceedings of 'Usability: Gaining a Competitive Edge', the 17th IFIP World Computer Congress, Montreal, Quebec, Canada, 25-30 August 2002 / Judy Hammond, Tom Gross and Janet Wesson (eds.), pp. 73-88
- Publication year
- Bundling; Decision making; Handheld devices; Strategic User Needs Analysis; User roles; Wireless devices
- Kluwer Academic Publishers
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2002 by International Federation for Information Processing.
- Peer reviewed