Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/235676
- Towards increasing the reliability of expert reviews
- Lindgaard, Gitte; Chattratichart, Jarinee; Rauch, Thyra; Brodie, Jacqueline
- The aims of the workshop are to: Instigate an industrial collaboration in a research project that aims to improve the reliability of discount evaluation methods; Test if 'profiles' help non-usability specialists such as designers and developers conduct heuristic evaluations with comparable outcomes to those of experts; and Debate on the roles of inspection methods and user tests in professional practice.
- Publication type
- Conference paper
- Workshop presented at 'Connecting Communities', the 2004 Conference of the Usability Professionals' Association (UPA 2004), Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States, 07-11 June 2004
- Publication year
- Discount valuation methods; Heuristic evaluations; Profiles; Usability
- Usability Professionals' Association
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2004.