Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/235698
- Workshop on Researcher-Practitioner Interaction
- Buie, Elizabeth; Dray, Susan; Instone, Keith; Jain, Jhilmil; Lindgaard, Gitte; Lund, Arnie
- This workshop will bring together researchers and practitioners of human-computer interaction to explore whether and to what extent difficulties exist between them - and, if so, will endeavor to identify the dimensions of the problems and propose possible solutions. On the one hand, we will work to articulate factors that may render the research literature inaccessible or irrelevant to practitioners and to suggest potential improvements and approaches. On the other hand, we will also strive to learn from researchers how their research could benefit from practitioner input.
- Publication type
- Conference paper
- Workshop presented at the ACM Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems (CHI 2010), Atlanta, Georgia, United States, 10-15 April 2010
- Publication year
- Human-computer interaction; Practitioners; Researchers
- ACM SIGCHI
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2010.