Search Swinburne Research Bank
Home List of Titles Short-lived radionuclides in the early Solar System: the Super-AGB star hypothesis
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/235642
- Short-lived radionuclides in the early Solar System: the Super-AGB star hypothesis
- Maddison, S. T.; Lugaro, M.; Doherty, C. L.; Liffman, K.; Garcia-Hernandez, A.
- Abstract not available.
- Publication type
- Conference paper
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology. Faculty of Information and Communication Technologies. Centre for Astrophysics and Supercomputing
- Meteoritics and Planetary Science: abstracts of the 75th Annual Meeting of the Meteoritical Society, Cairns, Queensland, Australia, 12-17 August 2012, Vol. 47, suppl. S1 (Jul 2012), p. A258
- Publication year
- FOR Code(s)
- 0201 Astronomical and Space Science; 0402 Geochemistry; 0403 Geology
- Short-lived radionuclides; Solar System; Super-AGB; 'Super'-asymptotic giant branch
- John Wiley & Sons
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2012. The publisher does not allow Swinburne Research Bank to archive either the accepted manuscript or the published version of the article.