Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/235630
- Modeling security importance and preferences of software services
- Khan, Khaled M.; Erradi, Abdelkarim; Alhazbi, Saleh; Han, Jun
- This paper proposes a modeling framework on how to specify security preferences and importance of software services, and compute a quantifiable value. Our approach advocates for an automatic calculation of the results of compliances between user's security preferences and the provider's capabilities in terms of security properties.
- Publication type
- Conference paper
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology. Faculty of Information and Communication Technologies
- Proceedings of the 2012 IEEE 3rd International Conference on Software Engineering and Service Science (ICSESS 2012), Beijing, China, 22-24 June 2012, pp. 300-303
- Publication year
- Composition of services; Security policies; Security preferences; Security properties; Software services; Weighting values
- 9781467320054, 1467320056
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2012 IEEE.
- Additional information
- The authors acknowledge support from the Qatar National Research Fund (QNRF) under its Grant No. NPRP 09-069-1-009.
- Peer reviewed