Search Swinburne Research Bank
Home List of Titles Independent grapegrower and winery relationships: is everything rose in the New Zealand wine industry?
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/235754
- Independent grapegrower and winery relationships: is everything rose in the New Zealand wine industry?
- Forbes, Sharon L.; Cohen, David A.; Clements, Michael D.
- This paper assesses the manner in which independent grapegrowers and wineries operate in supply chain partnerships within the New Zealand wine industry. Despite the increase in wine production in New Zealand, there is a lack of comprehensive information on the coordination of grape supply between supply chain members. This information is of particular importance as almost 60% of the total annual winegrape crop is sourced from independent growers.
- Publication type
- Journal article
- Australian and New Zealand Wine Industry Journal, Vol. 22, no. 1 (Jan-Feb 2007), pp. 49-53
- Publication year
- Grapegrowers; New Zealand; Relationships; Supply chain partners; Wine industry; Wineries
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2007.