Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/235748
- Conservative arguments in favour of gay marriage
- Halse, Dustin
- Cory Bernadi's recent speech in the Senate linking homosexuality to bestiality illustrated how inverted and confused politics in Australia has become.
- Publication type
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology. Faculty of Life and Social Sciences. The Swinburne Institute for Social Research
- Eureka Street, Vol. 22, no. 19 (Sep 2012)
- Publication year
- Australia; Conservatism; Gay marriage; Homosexuality; Politics
- Eureka Street
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2012 EurekaStreet.com.au.